»

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So Very Unspectacular

I was tagged by Bits and Pieces. For this tag I have been asked to name 6 things that are unspectacular about me.

So here they are:

1. I am not sure why I don't like blogging about anything except my children. I guess I adore them and find myself rather boring.

2. I like my house most after a group gathering here. I guess because it's been cleaned up and has fresh, wonderful, just made memories. (like fresh made cookies)

3. I insist on taking a shower before bed. In my pea-brain I think this allows me to wash my sheets less often (and I beg that you not correct me if I'm wrong.)

4. I get bored easily with all things in life except for my loved ones.

6. I love meeting new people and having lots of gatherings. But I go through phases were I must retreat and be alone with myself and my family and get some down time. These phases can last for a few weeks each year.

and here's a bonus one:

7. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.



For this tag, I would love to tag my Mom, but she is so very busy, I will get her next time, after her convention at the end of Sept. But, I would also like to tag Debbie and I know she has time! :-) So blog away my friend. I can't wait to read your blog update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job~ I like your list VERY much!

Hugs,

Krista

PS Your blog looks wonderful