»

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Technology Encouraged


I gotta say, (first I have a lot of work to do myself in this area) but all in all I am not a big fan of spending my money willy nilly on techy things. God's Kingdom has so much work that needs to be done and those little gadgets take up so much of our money that can otherwise be used to help the sick, save the lost and further the Lord's Kingdom. But, I have one gadget that I LOVE. I cannot afford it but one day I will. The reason I love it is, it helps save the planet God himself created, that I as a human, am helping to destroy. Every paper towel I use, every napkin comes from a tree. Every book I read, comes from a tree and now, they don't have to.... This gadget is worth the cost.....

Kindle 2: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device


No comments: