»

Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is Home - in the fall

Fall is almost over and winter is about to set in. About a week ago the girls and I went for a walk/hike around our property. We discovered parts of our property we had not yet explored and took some pretty fall photos. I wanted to take more in our neighborhood, some sites that are gorgeous but a week has passed and I missed my chance. The trees look nothing like the photos below now, just one week later.

The sign above is posted on the trees below. A little creek runs between all these trees but I couldn't get a good shot of the creek. We had to "run" back to the house for the girls to go to the bathroom. Oh! The joys of parenting.
Once you pass the creek, are the deep woods with multitudes of deer, fox and all of God's wonderful creatures that we so often share pictures of.



So, this is home. Stay tuned, the next photos of the property will be of snow!



Photobucket

No comments: