»

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Light House

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." - John 8:12



Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." - Matthew 19:14




I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts. - Psalm 119:45



He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of (MANY!) children. Praise the LORD. - Psalm 113:9



“And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me. - Matthew 18:5






For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete. - Deuteronomy 16:15

1 comment:

Little Patch of Heaven said...

Your children are beautiful. I love your Starbucks picture on the right side of your blog. I admit I am addicted.