»

Monday, May 11, 2009

April Goofies

We have never in our almost 8yrs of marriage had any lawn equipment. With our new yard we absolutely cannot afford lawn service. It was much cheaper to buy a riding mower. The girls thought for sure this was bought just for their very own enjoyment. They had to take an immediate ride upon its delivery to the house and then proceeded to greet it every morning for a few days. Autumn has faithfully continued to cut grass with daddy each weekend.



It was also brought to my attention in April that I really should first have a cup of coffee in the mornings before I try to put my make up on. I kept wondering why I was getting funny looks in pubic.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Livin' out loud said...

Its SOOO good to SEE you!! (Even if we DO need to get some coffee into you!!)
HUGE Hugs
Susan