»

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Just look what God gave me for Mother's Day.

~4 beautiful, funny, loving, caring (and spit-fire) kids
~1 dedicated, caring, rock-my-world, God-fearing husband
and
~1 gorgeous day










I can clearly remember the agony, the pain that I felt as I waited for the Lord to fill my arms with a child. I remember the tears, the doubt. Each time I post a picture of my amazing children to this blog, I am reminded what the Lord has done. I remember crying out to him. He heard my cry. He answered my cry. He blessed me. I am forever thankful.

~ and she said to him, "As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD. I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." ~
1 Samuel 1:26-28




Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God!

They are beautiful.... and so are you!