»

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A JOY-filled Mother's Day

Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. - Psalm 127:3-5

As a mother, all mother's days are special. No matter what happens, I'm still a mom and that's a blessing that nobody can take away. I have 4 incredible children that have been a blessing to me in so many ways.




~ Kya is smart and tender.
~ Autumn is creative and crazy.
~ Lily is spunky.
~ Aaron, my only son, is full of laughter and kisses.

I love them each so differently, so dearly, so deeply that each Mother's Day I am beyond thankful for them.

....BUT.....


Some Mother's Day are just EXTRA special.

They bring us a little EXTRA something we didn't expect.

And sometimes they bring us great JOY.

This Mother's Day was one of those Extra Special JOY filled days

because

...we got a letter from China...

....a letter that said....

I am going to be a mom AGAIN

and her name is

JOY

This our Joy, our 5th child, the one I have waited for, the one I have prayed for.


~ Ms. Joy -- you are indeed a miracle and a blessing. And you make our Joy Complete! ~


Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.
John 16:24b

No comments: